Forums

Forum Home > Should we get it going again? > To race or not to race.

(DBR) SHOCKY

On edge still wait'n....where are we at?

--

As confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar!!!!!!

October 5, 2015 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dukeboysracing
Site Owner

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I have all of the DBR stuff but its on my old comp which won't turn on. I am going to take it to get the info off of it this week. I have been trying to set up a server from home but I can't get it working right. So, if you guys put up the server or someone can do it from thier home...we are on! I have a few more drivers but nowhere to race...

October 12, 2015 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(DBR) SHOCKY

I would look at getting a server...how many slots....already have 10 slot vent....have for years. Still using rfactor?

--

As confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar!!!!!!

October 14, 2015 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dukeboysracing
Site Owner

That would be awesome! I think a 20 slot server would do or maybe even 15. I had about 20 responses and I have 3 drivers here. Yep it's still rfactor. Ol Rocco from Argentina had the full install of AMM4.1! I recently got some people here interested in rfactor and they loved the DBR tracks that they still have over at RFC. I thought that was pretty cool that the tracks are still out there...lol. Anyway, I just put up some links on the download page. If you don't have the game installed I suggest downloading the third link, just unzip it into your program files and make a desktop icon and away you go!

What is your vent server addy?.... if we can use that

October 14, 2015 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joshua Gayman

man i remember this series from way back when i started in rfactor! would be amazing to see it up and going again :)

October 15, 2015 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.